The AIM application is submitted online and will open in February 2017. To get started, create a Bear's Den account and keep your user name and password handy. The information you submit will be used to launch your AIM application and later, if you choose, an Academy application.
|Decision notifications will be sent by email.
- Online application, which includes several short answer responses
- Guidance or college counselor recommendation
- Most recent high school transcript
- Standardized test scores – optional and encouraged if you have them
Instructions for submitting the recommendation and transcript are contained in the online application.
There is no application fee.
Please have the following items handy before you start the application:
- Your preferred email address
- Guidance counselor name, email, phone number, and mailing address
- Scanned copy of your most recent high school transcript
- If applicable, the name of colleges your parents and siblings attend(ed)
If you are using a MacIntosh with Safari browser and encounter difficulties, shift to Firefox. For technical assistance, please call 860-444-8503.