U.S. Coast Guard Academy
LCDR Jesse Millard graduated the United States Coast Guard Academy with the class of 2003 as a Management Major. His sea tours include the USCGC Confidence home-ported in Cape Canaveral, Florida and USCGC Bear, home-ported in Portsmouth, Virginia where he served as a Deck Watch Officer and Operations Officer respectively. Both cutters operated in Mid Atlantic, Florida Straits, Gulf of Mexico and Caribbean Sea conducting Search and Rescue, Alien Migrant Interdiction Operations, and Maritime Law Enforcement missions. Most recently, LCDR Millard attended the Carroll School of Management at Boston College earning a Master’s of Business Administration and Master of Science in Accounting before serving in the Financial Analysis Division at USCG Headquarters in Washington, D.C.
- M.S., Business Administration, Boston College Carroll School of Management, 2011
- M.S., Accounting, Boston College Carroll School of Management, 2011
- B.S., Management, United States Coast Guard Academy, 2003
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership, Undergraduate
- Managerial Accounting, Undergraduate
- Association of Government Accountants