Peter Imbriale, M.B.A., Ph.D., M.S., Lieutenant Commander, USCG
Lieutenant Commander (LCDR) Peter Imbriale graduated from the United States Coast Guard Academy in 2012 with a Bachelor of Science in Operations Research and Computer Analysis. His previous operational assignments include Coast Guard Cutters VIGILANT (WMEC-617) and RICHARD DIXON (WPC-1113). In 2018, he completed graduate school at the University of Connecticut and reported to the Academy as a rotating military instructor in the Management Department. In 2019, he was selected for the Academy’s Permanent Commissioned Teaching Staff. LCDR Imbriale earned his Ph.D. in Business from Bentley University in 2023, where his research focused on humanitarian and disaster response logistics.
- Ph.D. in Business (concentration in Operations and Supply Chain Management), Bentley University, 2023
- M.B.A, University of Connecticut, 2018
- M.S., Business Analytics and Project Management, 2018
- B.S., Operations Research and Computer Analysis, United States Coast Guard Academy, 2012
- Macroeconomic Principles
- Operations and Project Management
- Public Management Consulting
Selected Publications and Presentations
- P. Imbriale, A. Zapalska (2019). Assessment of Critical Thinking Skills in Principles of Macroeconomics Using the 21st Century Bloom’s Taxonomy Model. European Journal of Education Studies, 6(1), 211-220.
- Imbriale, P., Stavrulaki, E., & Livingston, J. (2021). “When Helping Hurts: Donor Behavior in Post-Disaster Material Convergence.” Presented at Bentley University’s 8th Annual Research Showcase, Waltham, MA.
- P. Imbriale (2019). “Assessment of Critical Thinking in Macroeconomics Principles.” Presented at the 30th Annual Teaching Economics Conference: Instruction and Classroom Based Research, Coraopolis, PA.