Frequently Used Phone Numbers
800.883.8724 or 860.444.8503
Base Security Watch
Coast Guard Band
CGA has established two COVID-19 email addresses to ensure awareness of your concerns and lessons learned:
- COVID19QA@uscga.edu – for general questions related to COVID-19 that have not otherwise been answered, and
- COVID19QALessonsLearned@uscga.edu – to build a repository of lessons learned during the response. Please share what worked, what didn’t work, things we did well, things we missed and things we could improve on while it’s still fresh in your mind and help develop future contingency plans.
The CGA Planning Officer responds to both email addresses. If you wish to remain anonymous in sharing questions or concerns, please indicate that in the body of the email. Barring immediate health and safety concerns, anonymity will be maintained.
Your Chaplains Department is here to help.
Your emotional, spiritual, mental and physical health is important. The CGA Chaplains Department is available to assist with virtual counseling. Contact the Duty Chaplain via the Base OOD at 860-444-8450, or you can reach:
- Command Chaplain: CDR Jamie J. Stall-Ryan, CHC, USN (Protestant Chaplain) at 860-444-8481
- CDR Kimberly Cain, CHC, USN (Protestant Chaplain) at 860-444-8456
- LT William A. Appel, CHC, USN (Catholic Chaplain) at 860-444-8482
- or via email at Judith.B.Zakutansky@uscga.edu