Alyssa Milanese, M.S., Lieutenant
Civil Engineering, Instructor Department of Civil and Environmental EngineeringLT Alyssa Milanese grew up in Woodbridge, NJ. At the Coast Guard Academy, she was a Civil Engineering major and played soccer, rugby, and was a member of the dance team. She completed her first tour as a student engineer aboard USCGC TAMPA (WMEC 902) in Portsmouth, VA. Following her first tour, she served as a construction project manager at the USCG Facilities Design & Construction Center in Norfolk, VA. She attended graduate school at Columbia University in the City of New York and is excited to serve her follow-on tour instructing at the Coast Guard Academy.
- M.S., Columbia University, Civil Engineering, 2022
- B.S., U.S. Coast Guard Academy, Civil Engineering, 2016
- Engineering Mechanics – Statics
- Mechanics of Materials – Lab
- Civil Engineering Design Capstone Advisor